-
November 2nd, 2004, 11:50 PM
#21
HB Forum Owner
He joined when it was founded, and knew about it from GameFAQs ^_^
-
November 2nd, 2004, 11:52 PM
#22
Senior Hostboard Member
Hehe, just joking. How others here were around during the gamefaqs era?
-
November 3rd, 2004, 12:14 AM
#23
HB Forum Owner
The main posters in the GameFAQs era were Phaq, Bj, and Dragonrider, before I joined. Then I came to post almost as much as these three. Others were there too (Shini, Tom, DLC, DarkSim, ...), and Xel lurked.
-
November 3rd, 2004, 06:26 AM
#24
Senior Hostboard Member
How many member do the board has Wise?
-
November 3rd, 2004, 10:49 AM
#25
HB Forum Owner
Active 16?20, historic 30?50.
-
November 3rd, 2004, 07:13 PM
#26
Senior Hostboard Member
Active 16-20???? I thought only 10-12 [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
November 3rd, 2004, 07:26 PM
#27
HB Forum Owner
Active = last post within 2 months from today. Tha'ts not necessarily VERY active...
-
November 3rd, 2004, 08:57 PM
#28
Senior Hostboard Member
Well, in that case I believe you Wise [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
November 3rd, 2004, 10:00 PM
#29
Senior Hostboard Member
I'm proud of it, still my story is teh weirdest and longest of all. ha!
-
November 4th, 2004, 11:06 AM
#30
Senior Hostboard Member
We'll have new members. Well, at least 1 in a year ^_^
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks